Saturday, February 18, 2017 02:00

Love-A-Thon 2017 | Sweethearts Candy Messages.

loveathon2017-c[428]
- You’ve received a box of Sweethearts candy, and you’re asked to share the candy with a person or couple – fictional or real. Tell us who you’d give these messages to. Link up at The Novel Hermit.

LOVE WINS: A couple you didn’t think would get together, but against all odds, they did.
This could be a spoiler, but let me just say that I'm really happy with all the ships that (finally) sailed in Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo.

I DO: A character you’d marry.
I know that a lot of people dislike him and I still don't get it, because I would marry Chaol from the Throne of Glass series in a heartbeat.

DREAM BIG: A character whose dreams you want to come true.
Blue from The Raven Cycle (Maggie Stiefvater)

CRAZY 4 U: A character you’re crazy about.
Lila from A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab

TRUE LOVE: Your ultimate OTP.
Robin LaFevers – Dark Triumph. If you've met Sybella and Beast, you know what I am talking about.

TE AMO: A language you’d want to be wooed in.
I think Spanish/Italian, such passionate languages.

BFF: A character you want to be your best friend.
I'm not going with the most obvious character (Hermione), so I'm going with Sorcha from Daughter of the Forest (Juliet Marillier)

WINK WINK: A character you’d want to wink at you.
I wouldn't object to a nice wink from Hector (The Girl of Fire and Thorns)

SWEET TALK: A character who knows how to sweet talk/flirt.
There are two characters that pop up in my head immediately.
Sturmhond from the Grisha trilogy (Leigh Bardugo) and Thorne from the Lunar Chronicles (Marissa Meyer). Boy, do they know how to use their words.

BEST DAY: A moment from a book you wish happened to you or your IRL best day.
Getting that library from Beauty and the Beast, haha.

OOH LA LA: A character you want to slow dance with.
Duval, because I think he has some great moves (Grave Mercy – Robin LaFevers)

LOVE YOU: The character that gets your undying love.
Snape. I don't care how everyone feels about him [and Sybella from Dark Triumph] Always have, always will.
I RUN THIS SHIT funny gif_zpsxpnostyk
author image

Mel@thedailyprophecy

Mel is a microbiology technician who is obsessed with Disney, fairytale retellings and fantasy. If she's not reading or blogging, she's either busy with gaming, hanging out with family or watching a TV show. She loves summer and bright nail polish. One of her dreams is to travel the world. She has found her Prince Charming and they are together for 7+ years.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, I love this :D Gorgeous post sweetie. So so many awesome characters :D Loved your answers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it and I will return the favor as soon as possible. Remember to return to see my reply! :)

Copyright © 2012 The Daily Prophecy
Template and Design by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0