Bulletjournal adventure | December.



I started my official bulletjournal in June and after 7 months, my entire dotted Emerald green Leuchtturm 1917 is filled. I love to flip through it and see all the collections and spreads I've created. It helps me to stay organized in different ways, because it acts like a to do list, diary/journal and wishlist. It helps me to be creative in a different way and I love how I can practice different fonts and a more solid handwriting. Definitely be on the look-out for more bulletjournal posts in 2017, also to help you with setting up your bujo if you are interested.

Setting up the month. 

For the 'hello December' page I decided to draw some random snowflakes and Olaf. I accidently created a new month called 'Dember' in my monthly log, hehe.
Hello DecemberMonthly log decembers

The habit trackers are great, because they show me how I divide my time and what areas I should focus on. In my case, that is definitely working-out. The to read/to watch list is more an idea and over the months I rarely finished everything I wrote down, but it is a fun addition and I like to see how far I can come. It is most helpful for listing down review copies I should read that month.

December trackerTo read-to watch dec

Doodles
.
I was really ambitious this year and decided I wanted to make my own Christmas cards. Here are two examples. On the other photo you can see one of my pages in my sketchbook and I'm quite happy with the result.
Christmas cardsDoodle1

2017, the start of a new bulletjournal. 

I always like to start with a new beginning, so I am saying goodbye to my full Emerald notebook and I'm going to start in a dotted turquoise Leuchtturm. It is fun that I can perfect my set-up and all my spreads now that I have more 'experience'

2017 planning

11 comments

  1. Love the Christmas cards! And the 2017 bullet journal page. I'm rethinking my planner setup for this year too - experimenting and trying to improve my system.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah, I love your bullet journal so much, especially the 2017 page! I also bullet journal, and I post my work @kim_artventures. Tell me your account so I can follow you! :)

    Latest Post: A List of Cages by Robin Roe {5-Star Review}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creativity continues to amaze me Mel! And wow those cards are lovely ♥ I'm so happy that you're sharing this with us, thank you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really what to do this, I'm seeing it everywhere and I'm quite a doodly person but I don't really know if I would follow through on it and I guess I don't really know what it is if I'm honest. Haha. But yours is some amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for bullet journals! I honestly just love that I can basically do whatever I want with it, since my mind tends to go in all different sorts of directions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loveee the bullet journal ideas :) yours looks amazing.

    Benish @ Beenazai

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's all so pretty! I think if I did it, it would just be a total mess ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bullet journaling sounds so much fun. Yours is so pretty!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your Olaf!!! And your tracking page is so pretty! I can't wait to see more progress photos throughout the year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your bullet journal and your posts about them- your spreads are so beautiful!! But I also feel like they're accessible and something I could do, minus all your amazing doodling haha. Love the Christmas cards! Maybe this will be the year I start a bullet journal too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so so so awesome at this :D Love seeing all that you draw and write. <3 You are the most talented :) Thank you for sharing Mel. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it and I will return the favor as soon as possible.