Retelling February '16 | Favorite Disney quotes.



Don’t forget to tweet and Instagram with the hash-tag #fairytaleRC. At the end of this post you can put links to your challenge page/post and every review you post on your blog. Please make this easy to navigate by putting it like this:”

UPDATE  @ your name/blog name. This is your master post, like your challenge page.
REVIEW – book title @ your name/blog name.

My progress:
I already read two books: C.J Redwine - The shadow queen and Megan Morrison - Grounded. Both were really good, so I would recommend them. What did you read?

I always think fairytales are inspirational. Some stories have beautiful morals and I think Disney managed to translate those lessons into their movies. Some people might disagree about the role of Disney princesses, but I already came to the defence of some, so I came up with eight quotes from several movies that made me think. (Also a reminded: don't forget about the bingo card! You have until March to fill in at least one square, so you can join the giveaway in December)



Sound (2)Sound (3)Sound (4)Sound (5)
and because I fail, I switched some things. Quote 4 is from Winnie the Pooh. Quote 5 is from Mulan. Go Mel!
Sound (6)Sound (7)Sound (8)Sound (9)
(and yes, I noticed I have two ‘Quote #6’ so let’s ignore that, haha)

What do you think about these quotes and what are some of your favorite quotes from Disney movies?

15 comments

  1. Love these quotes! My favorites are:
    "Giving up is for Rookies." from Hercules
    "Life is not a spectator sport. If watching's all you're gonna do, you're gonna watch your life go by without ya." from Hunchback of the Notre Dame

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Winnie the Pooh quote. On of my favorites is:
    "The only thing predictable in life is unpredictability" Remy in Ratatouille.

    Also, if I missed the linkup for January is it too late or can I post it here (the blog post was written in Feb for Jan read books)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely think these quotes are inspirational! I have to admit I never wrote down Diney quotes, I'm kind of ashamed but... You gave me an idea, I'll write some in my bullet journal :) In January, I only read Stitching Snow, which I loved! In February, I'll try to read Reign of Shadows, because it'll be released, and maybe Spinning Starlight. We'll see :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omggg, you MENTIONED TREASURE PLANET. <3 I have infinite love for that movie. Infinite. Ahem. Also these quotes are spectacular, and I think every story should have an awesome message and that's what fairy tales and Disney do so so well. :')

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! but isn't quote number 5 from Mulan by the emperor at the end of the movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I'm a failure. Something went wrong with the previous quotes and you are so right!

      Delete
  6. Yay :D Gorgeous post Mel. <3 Yay for reading two books for the challenge :) You are awesome. But ohh. The Bingo card thing. I only read one book for the challenge yesterday, but it did have a queen, so I have gotten one of them at least :D And aw, those quotes are awesome :D But yeah, quote 5 is from Mulan, lol :D And that one is my favorite. <3 Thank you for sharing Mel :) I hope you will read lots this month. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA, shoot, another mistake. I had a Winnie the Pooh there before, but it seems I changed it. Woops (A)

      Delete
  7. I very much enjoyed reading and considering these quotes, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these quotes! It makes me want to watch Treasure Planet again. The Cinderella one is one of my favorites. I love "Keep Moving Forward" from Meet The Robinsons because it's also a Walt Disney quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of the bingo card? I must have missed it. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, here you go!
      http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2016/01/retelling-january-16-recap-of-2015.html

      Delete
  10. When I see the quote for the narrator for Beauty and the Beast, I can hear the music in the background. I will always love the opening music for the film. Such a wonderful arrangement!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it and I will return the favor as soon as possible.