December retelling link-up | Bingo-card!

Unless-you-are-Snow-White_thumb2_thu[2]
At the end of this post you can put links to your challenge page/post and every review you post on your blog. Please make this easy to navigate by putting it like this:

UPDATE  @ your name/blog name.
REVIEW – book title @ your name/blog name.

Don't forget to tweet with the hashtag #fairytaleRC

As last post I wanted to do something fun to inspire you for your last chance to complete your challenge. Are you still on schedule or will it be a battle against time? Hopefully, this will give you another push, but also don’t forget: there is no such thing as failing. Even if you don’t meet your set goal, I just hope you had fun during the year and that you have found some great books.

I contacted Bekka from Pretty Deadly Blog (and you also know her as co-blogger on Great Imaginations) about her bookish bingo cards. She was kind enough to give me permission to use this idea for my event. So *drumrolls* I present my fairytale bingo card. It’s not nearly as pretty as Bekka’s cards, but I simply suck at designing stuff, haha.

Bingo fairytale card

Here are some ideas:

Book with a queen.
-R.C Lewis – Stitching snow.
-Marissa Meyer – Cinder.
-A.C Howard – Splintered.

Autumn colours.
-Jodi Lynn Anderson – Tiger Lily.
-Juliet Marillier – Daughter of the forest.
-Jessica Day George – Princess of glass.

Winter-themed.
-Eowyn Ivey - The snow child.
-Anna Ursu – Breadcrumbs.
-Cameron Dokey – Winter’s child.

A quest.
-Heidi Schulz – Hook’s revenge.
-Jane Nicherson – The mirk and the midnight hour.
-McCormick Templeman – The glass casket.

Beauty and the beast retelling.
-Naomi Novik - Uprooted.
-Juliet Marillier - Heart’s blood.
-Rosamund Hodge – Cruel beauty.
-Sarah J. Maas – A court of thorns and roses.

Siblings.
-Juliet Marillier – Wildwood dancing.
-Heather Dixon – Entwined.
-Jackson Pearce – Sweetly.

Unpopular fairytale.
-Sarah Maguire – Valiant (the little, clever tailor)
-Renee Ahdieh –The wrath and the dawn (thousand and one nights)
-Claire Legrand – Winterspell (Nutcracker)

Gender-bender.
-Stacey Jay – Princess of thorns.
-Cameron Dokey – The wild orchid.
-A.C Gaughen – Scarlet.

RULES:
-This Bingo card is meant for December to February 2016. If you enter, you will earn an extra entry in the giveaway I will host in December 2016.
-Have fun!

10 comments

  1. The amazing way you've been hosting this challenge makes me anxious of the way I abandoned most of the challenges I signed up for. *hides in shame* The Fairytale Challenge is, perhaps, the only one I kept track of and only because I signed up for the second easiest level and managed to complete it pretty early on. Anyhow, I was thinking about reading a couple of retellings this month, so I'm all for trying out for this bingo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck! And challenges should be for fun, so don't feel bad about it!

      Delete
  2. It's so awesome that you decided to do the Bookish Bingo Card for your fairytale retelling challenge! I think it's quite swell ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! Thanks for including some books for Gender Bender, I was definitely drawing a blank!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, this is such a cool idea! I love Beauty and the Beast retellings - those are usually crazy good books :D

    Asma @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome :D I love this idea. <3 Thank you so much for sharing about it Mel :) You are the bestest. Gorgeous post, as always, sweet girl. <3 I hope you are having an amazing week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you are hosting the fairy tale challenge again. I love the bingo card and will be filling out the card. I need to complete the whole care for a chance at that sections of the giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://rachaelc94.blogspot.com/2016/01/my-year-in-reading-challenges-2016.html
    Also here's my wrap up for 2015. I had a year where I was mostly into contemporaries. I didn't read a single fairy tale from March through the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the suggestions! I think I've got it all worked out. I'll see how many I can read before the end of February. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it and I will return the favor as soon as possible.