Wednesday, November 04, 2015 19:53

November retelling link-up | Feedback.

Unless-you-are-Snow-White_thumb2_thu[1]
At the end of this post you can put links to your challenge page/post and every review you post on your blog. Please make this easy to navigate by putting it like this:

UPDATE  @ your name/blog name.
REVIEW – book title @ your name/blog name.
Don’t forget to use the hash tag #fairytaleRC on twitter.

Today I want to do something else. I have an amazing event planned for December and it’s the last month, so I wouldn’t have enough time to use your feedback for the possible 2016 fairytale challenge. Today I want to ask you for some honest feedback.

First of all: I want to thank all of the participants. It was a huge success for me. I got tons of inspiration and I loved finding new topics to talk about in my monthly posts. I had so much fun hosting this challenge and I’m thinking about hosting it again next year if there is enough interest in it. Therefor, I would really appreciate it if you answer the next questions:

FEEDBACK:
What did you think about the overall challenge? (Rating on a scale from 1 – 10, with 1 as terrible)


What are your thoughts on the monthly posts? 


Are you interested in a 2016 (fairytale) retelling challenge next year?


What should/could I change or improve? Any requests?


Please, tell me all your thoughts and wishes. This was my first time hosting a challenge and I want to make it fun for everyone. I can always use your input and every idea is welcome!
author image

Mel@thedailyprophecy

Mel is a microbiology technician who is obsessed with Disney, fairytale retellings and fantasy. If she's not reading or blogging, she's either busy with gaming, hanging out with family or watching a TV show. She loves summer and bright nail polish. One of her dreams is to travel the world. She has found her Prince Charming and they are together for 7+ years.

9 comments:

  1. I really liked this challenge, it made it much more clear to me how many re-tellings I actually read, while it challenged me to read many more.
    I would definitely be up for another challenge like this next year.
    As far as the monthly posts, I think a small monthly challenge would be fun to whenever possible.
    Otherwise I think you've done a very good job with this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle. I can work with that! In December there actually will be a challenge :) but I'll sure think about some more for 2016.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous post Mel. <3 I must must must sign up for this if you do it again next year :D I have loved reading your monthly posts so much. You are all kinds of awesome :) Thank you for hosting this awesome challenge. <3 Hope you will do it next year too :) Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are great, Carina :) I definitely hope you will join!

      Delete
  3. I love fairy tale retellings and absolutely would have signed up for this if I had began blogging earlier, I think you can count me in for next year - as there's already THREE fairy tale retellings I am dying to read in 2016 XD

    Aentee at Read at Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the challenge, even though I'm failing haha, but that's my fault not the challenge's ;) And since I'm failing I DEFINITELY want one in 2016 so I can read the ones I didn't read this year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have a lot of input other than to beg you to PLEASE continue this challenge next year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great challenge. I really had no idea that I read so many retellings until I started to keep track of them. I would definitely join again next year.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it and I will return the favor as soon as possible. Remember to return to see my reply! :)

Copyright © 2012 The Daily Prophecy
Template and Design by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0