I've been thinking about all the things I achieved last year and everything I want to do in 2015. I've come up with a list of blogging and reading goals.
-I’m going to keep track of all the books I buy. I’m planning to buy < 3 books every month.
-I want to make a dent in my TBR pile. I’m participating in the TBR pile challenge like this year in the hope to reduce the amount of unread books I currently own. I’m only going to request/download books from Edelweiss and Netgalley if I really, really can’t wait to read it.
-I’m also going to catch up with series again. This year I’ve set my mission impossible on at least 10 series.
1. Jackson Pearce - Retellings (Fathomless + Coldspell)
2. Shannon Hale - The books of Bayern (Forestborn)
3. Marissa Meyer - Lunar Chronicles (Fairest + Winter)
4. Tina Connolly - Ironskin (Copperhead + Silverblind)
5. Marie Lu - Legend (Champion)
6. Alexandra Monir - Timeless (Timekeeper)
7. Dan Brown - Robert Langdon (Inferno)
8. Stefan Bachmann - The Peculiar (The whatnot)
9. Melina Marchetta - Lumatere chronicles (Froi of the Exiles + Quintana of Charyn)
10. Victoria Lamb - The Tudor witch trilogy (Witchfall + Witchrise)
-I want to read loads of fairytale and fantasy books, so I’m participating in my own challenge and Flights of Fantasy.
-I love re-reading and I managed to return to 11 books this year. I already made a list of books I want to revisit for the re-read challenge.
1. Juliet Marillier - Daughter of the forest.
2. Juliet Marillier - Son of the shadows.
3. Juliet Marillier - Child of the prophecy.
4. Marissa Meyer - Cinder.
5. Marissa Meyer - Scarlet.
6. Marissa Meyer - Cress.
7. Jodi Lynn Anderson - Tiger Lily.
8. A.C Gaughen - Lady Thief.
-I’m using my spreadsheet again to keep track of all the details from books I read. Here is a little sneak peek:
-I'm going to read all the books I want and try to be less influenced by the blogosphere. Sometimes I'm really excited for a book, but I don't read it because some people hate it. It's good to be my own judge every now and then. I might get surprised by a story.
-I want to keep up with my vlogs and I definitely need to try some tags.
-I’m changing my posting schedule from 3 times a week to 2 times a week. Sometimes a bonus in the weekend, but I’m very busy at the moment. I talked about finding a balance and I have decided to use two evenings every day to to my blogging work and commenting sprees.
-I want to stay present on Twitter and try to talk with more people and I want to get to know my lovely blogging friends even better.
-I want to learn how to make better graphics.
-I want to keep posting discussion posts, so I need to make a list with topics I can use. The same for personal posts, like my monthly recaps.
-I want to make a big success out of the reading challenge I'm hosting.
-Keep having fun! Most important thing to me. I love writing posts and to come up with new content, I want to hold that feeling.
-Keep pushing myself to do new things. Keep challenging myself. Let go of certain fears.
-Do all kinds of exciting stuff. I'm already planning some things, but those are a secret for now ;)
-Spend a lot of time with my loved ones and treasure those moments.
-I want to make a lot of beautiful memories!
What are some of your goals for 2015?