This event is hosted by Katelyn & Alexa. This is the 3rd time. If you haven’t heard of it before, it’s in short a way for authors & bloggers to share love! You can find new blogs or just give some extra love to your favourite blogs. It’s actually a day for bloggers and authors to come together to share fun! There are some mini challenges, twitter chats and giveaways. The first thing we all do is sharing our interview. I’ve been busy with the start of my minor, so I decided to go for the pre-made questions this year.
1. How did you come up with your blog name?
I am a Potterhead, so my name is a reminder of the newspaper 'The Daily Prophet'
2. What genre/subject matter do you read and review most on your blog?
YA: fantasy, fairytales & retellings, Paranormal, Dystopian. Adult: fantasy.
3. Name the 3 books you're excited for in 2014!
Ruin & Rising (Leigh Bardugo), Mortal Heart (Robin LaFevers), Heir of fire (Sarah J. Maas)
4. Where in the world are you blogging from?
A cold, small country called The Netherlands.
5. Tell us -- how did you get into blogging in the first place?
I've always loved to read and write. I started out on Goodreads where I found out about the blogging world. I decided I wanted to combine two of the things I liked, so I created this blog.
6. Apart from reading, what other hobbies/interests do you have?
Watching TV shows and movies, swimming, Disney, hanging out with friends/family/boyfriend, travelling, drawing and I spend a lot of my time on my laptop.
7. If you were stuck on a deserted island, which books would you bring with you?
So, I can have several books.. Let me think. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, because that is my favorite book from the HP series. The book thief, because that's one of my favorite books ever. A bundle of Grimms fairytales and Tiger Lily for all the feelings.
8. If you were stuck in some dangerous situation (like a fire, a sinking ship, a warzone), which book boy or girl would you want to come and save you?
I'm thinking about Allie from The immortal rules. She is a new-made vampire who sticks to her humanity. I think it's handy to have someone who doesn't die easily. She is brave, strong and intelligent. We could work things out. For guys, I think I would like Chaol from Throne of glass. I think he's able to keep his head cool, so I can freak out.
9. You’re attending a party with your friends. Suddenly, the DJ changes the song and it’s YOUR song – what song would that be?
I don't have a ME song, actually. Recently I'm in love with 'All of me - John Legend' because I think it has some perfect lines. 'All your perfect imperfections' that's how I like to look at things. And 'Let it go' from the movie Frozen, because I need to remind myself to do that every now and then.
10. What 3 movies would you love to have your favorite author write into books, or vice versa?Books to movies: Cinder, Throne of glass, Shadow and bone.
Are you participating? Leave a link to your interview!