Today I want to show you my blogging resolutions. I don't have many, but it might inspire you!
1. The first one is immediately the most important one. Keep having fun! That is what blogging is all about after all. I truly enjoy blogging and socializing on different platforms. I want to be able to keep that feeling. I want to keep it stress-free - just posting when I can and want.
2. I want to try to keep up with my discussion posts. The reactions are so much fun and I think it adds something unique and interesting to the blog. I might include some more personal stuff, because that is also something I enjoy reading.
3. I want to succeed in my new reading challenges. I finished ALL of them in 2013 and I want to do it again. Some things I want to complete are: reading 120 books (GR challenge) and finishing at least 12 series.
4. I want to do something more spectacular for my upcoming 2nd blogoversary. I still have no idea what I want to do, but I'm going to brainstorm about it.
5. I spend a lot of time on commenting on other blogs and I hope to keep it that way. I like to spread love and show others that I appreciate their effort. I'm not sure if school is going to allow it, but I will try!
And, that is it actually. Do you have any resolutions? Yes, which one?