Wednesday, June 05, 2013 20:45

A tiny forced hiatus.

Hello guys!

I just want to let you know that I'm currently studying for my exams and I need to write some important reports. I want to use all the time I have to complete my last period of this year with good grades. I will post some reviews I've scheduled, but I won't reply to many comments and I won't be able to visit many blogs. I will be back on June 14th and then I will catch up with all the reviews/dicussions etc I missed. I hope to comment between my study time, but now you know why I'm not completely active in the blogsphere.

Keep reading and have a great week! I talk to you soon :)

author image

Mel@thedailyprophecy

Mel is a microbiology technician who is obsessed with Disney, fairytale retellings and fantasy. If she's not reading or blogging, she's either busy with gaming, hanging out with family or watching a TV show. She loves summer and bright nail polish. One of her dreams is to travel the world. She has found her Prince Charming and they are together for 7+ years.

28 comments:

  1. Ahhh good luck with your exams, Mel! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, thanks! I'm so stressed out, haha <3

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your exams!! I don't miss that part of school at all! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Mel! I totally understand. All the best with your exams, though I'm sure you'll do perfect. ;) See you around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so. I'm not feeling so confident about the one I made today.. We'll see :p

      Delete
  4. I hope you don't get too stressed by things! Looking forward to seeing you back.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's a shame. I really ought to do the same but as I have mid year exams coming up. We shall see. Goodluck and I'll miss you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck, Mel! I'm sure you'll do great, you're a smart cookie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck with all your remaining exams hun - I know you'll do well. Fingers crossed and take your time :)
    I finished my last exam this Tuesday and been pretty much in a zombie-like state ever since so I know how it feels :D

    Anyway, good luck! x
    (PS. I'll be in the Netherlands in August!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your exams Mel! :D<3
    I know how bothersome they are. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your exams-hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck, hope it all goes well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with your exams, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you do really well! I don't miss those end-of-term papers and tests, although sometimes I miss the learning and carefree environment of college. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it and I will return the favor as soon as possible. Remember to return to see my reply! :)

Copyright © 2012 The Daily Prophecy
Template and Design by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0