You can find more information here at the host: Kimba @Caffeinated Book reviewer. But a short version (from her blog): This month is meant to read away that TBR-pile. Every book must be published before March 2013. Time to read your own books! This Read-A-Thon starts March 1st and ends March 31.
Link to my read-a-thon page: Thedailyprophecy. You can find my progress there.
1. Wendy Higgings - Sweet evil.
2. Emily McKay - The farm.
3. Robin Wasserman - The book of blood & shadow.
4. Laini Taylor - Daughter of smoke and bone.
5. Sangu Mandanna - The lost girl.
6. Sarah Zettel - Dust girl.
7. J. A. Souders - Renegade.
8. Philippa Gregory - Changeling.
9. Jody Gherman - Audrey's guide to witchcraft.
10. Leigh Bardugo - Shadow and bone.
and I'm currently reading Splintered by A.G Howard, part of my TBR pile.
Have you read any of these books? Which one do you recommend to read first? If you are participating, leave a link to your post and I'll definitely stop by!