Hosted at: Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Favorite New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2012.
1. Lauren Oliver. While I'm wasn't blown away by her Delirium, I really liked her MG Liesl & Po.
2. Jodi Lynn Anderson. My favorite fairytale retelling ever. I love, love, love Tiger Lily.
3. Victoria Schwab. I liked The near witch and the short novella, so I can't wait to read her other books.
4. A.C Gaughen. She totally rocked her retelling from Robin Hood in her book 'Scarlet.'
5. Jessica Day George. Her writing-style and characters are great and I'm looking forward to read the third book 'Princess of the silver woods.' in the Princess series.
6. Julie Kagawa. I'm so happy that I've read 'The Immortal rules', because it got me hooked to her incredible world-building. Right after that I devoured her 'Iron Fey' series. She is now an instant-buy for me.
7. Veronica Roth. Oh, wonderful and great Divergent. You made me fall in love with the Dystopian genre.
8. Marissa Meyer. Science-fiction and me: that's normally not such a success. Meyer showed me that I can enjoy it! Cinderella as a cyborg, it's still one of the most unique fairytale retellings I've read.
9. Jackson Pearce. After the magnificent Sisters Red and the great Sweetly, I can say that I will buy anything she writes.
10. Sarah J. Maas. How much awesomeness do you want in a book? A female assassin, an attractive Chaol and a spooky mystery.
Some other authors I have to name: Cassandra Clare, Alethea Kontis, Heather Dixon, Emma Cornwall & Stefan Bachmann.
Leave a link to your top 10! :)