Sunday, November 11, 2012 01:17

Fairytale news 2. Youtube clips.

Fairytale News2
This is a 'new' feature I came up with. I will be talking about everything that has to do with reading. From pretty new covers to discussions about books. I will post them randomly.

When I’m bored (or trying to escape homework) I like to go to youtube to watch silly videos. Two days ago I stumbled on “The hillywood show” and they are brilliant! They have several parodies on popular books, like the Twilight series, Vampire Diaries and The Hunger Games. But this is my favorite one;


Tell me what you think about it! And if you have watched them before, what is your favorite parody from them?

5 comments:

  1. I shamefully admit to wasting time on Youtube when trying to escape homework. I've never heard of these parodies, though - but, I do like this one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE The Hillywood Show. They make great videos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHMYGOSH, YESSS!! I LOVE the Hillywood show. They're so great. I'd forgotten about this one, too! I watched this SO many times before the last Harry Potter movie came out. My other favorite of theirs is the first Twilight one they did. She does a better job than Kristen Stewart. Heh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, love it! The perfect way to procrastinate. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahaha love it! I love wasting time watching stuff like this, too! It makes me so unproductive! >.<

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it and I will return the favor as soon as possible. Remember to return to see my reply! :)

Copyright © 2012 The Daily Prophecy
Template and Design by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0