Wednesday, October 03, 2012 13:23

WoW 24. 'Til the world ends & The eternity cure.


Author: Julie Kagawa.
Expected publication: January 29th 2013 by Harlequin Luna.
Series: Blood of Eden 0.5

Dawn of Eden by Julie Kagawa

Before The Immortal Rules, there was the Red Lung, a relentless virus determined to take out all in its path. For Kylie, the miracle of her survival is also her burden—as a doctor at one of the clinics for the infected, she is forced to witness endless suffering. What’s worse, strange things are happening to the remains of the dead, and by the time she befriends Ben Archer, she’s beginning to wonder if a global pandemic is the least of her problems...

Thistle & Thorne by Ann Aguirre

After a catastrophic spill turns the country into a vast chemical wasteland, those who could afford it retreated to fortresses, self-contained communities run by powerful corporations. But for Mari Thistle, life on the outside—in the Red Zone—is a constant struggle. To protect her family, Mari teams up with the mysterious Thorne Goodman. Together, they’ll face an evil plot in both the underworld of the Red Zone and the society inside the fortresses that could destroy those on the outside... for good.

Sun Storm by Karen Duvall

Sarah Daggot has been chasing storms since she was a child. But after the biggest solar flares in history nearly destroy the planet, she becomes a Kinetic, endowed by her exposure to extreme radiation with the power to sense coming storms—in the cosmos and beyond. And she’s not the only one. Sarah believes the Kinetics are destined to join forces and halt the final onslaught of the sun. She’ll vow to keep trying to convince the one missing link in their chain of defense, the enigmatic Ian Matthews, up until the world ends
The immortal rules is one of my favorite books this year, so I can't wait for this book. Everything that has to do with this world is great! That's why I also have to feature part 2:

Expected publication: April 1st 2013 by Harlequin Teen.

Allison Sekemoto has vowed to rescue her creator, Kanin, who is being held hostage and tortured by the psychotic vampire Sarren. The call of blood leads her back to the beginning—New Covington and the Fringe, and a vampire prince who wants her dead yet may become her wary ally.

Even as Allie faces shocking revelations and heartbreak like she’s never known, a new strain of the Red Lung virus that decimated humanity is rising to threaten human and vampire alike.
I can't wait to meet Allison and the attractive Kanin again. Link me up with your WoW pick :)


author image

Mel@thedailyprophecy

Mel is a microbiology technician who is obsessed with Disney, fairytale retellings and fantasy. If she's not reading or blogging, she's either busy with gaming, hanging out with family or watching a TV show. She loves summer and bright nail polish. One of her dreams is to travel the world. She has found her Prince Charming and they are together for 7+ years.

36 comments:

  1. Really? Haven't heard of this one til now. Thanks for sharing! (I need to read Immortal Rules)
    Here's my WoW.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that cover. : ) I'm really excited for this one, too, especially the Immortal Rules "prequel" story. J. Kagawa can do anything!

    Thanks for visiting My WoW
    - Jessie Marie @ The Daily Bookmark

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound very intense...hope you enjoy them!

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks :D Dying to read both books. <3 But hih. It is The Eternity CURE, not curse (A) lol :) But still. Great picks <3 Dying to read The Eternity Cure. <3
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also really loved The Immortal Rules, so Dawn of Eden and The Eternity Cure look great :) The other books also look awesome, great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG how did I not know about this! Thank you so much sharing I love both authors and this sounds amazing!! Great pick!

    Our WoW for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm definitely looking forward to the next Julie Kagawa- but the Ann Aguirre looks good too. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm right there waiting with you! I LOVED The Immortal Rules, and I'm such a huge fan of Julie Kagawa and Ann Aguirre! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by My WoW!
    Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still have to read The Immortal Rules, but this looks interesting! Thanks for sharing and stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo that's a good pick! I've been really intrigued by it since I saw a cover reveal, thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you want to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just might give this one a try just because of Julie Kagawa. Great pick! Thanks for sharing!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I saw this a few weeks ago it is definitely a book for me!! Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pick! I haven't heard of this yet but so excited for it now! I loved The Immortal Rules too!

    Thanks for visiting my post!
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  14. 'Til the World Ends sounds awesome! I'll definitely be picking it up when it's released. I still need to read The Immortal Rules, but I'll definitely be making time for it soon. Great picks!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll be reading The Immortal Rules this month, and if I enjoy it, I'll have to add this to my wishlist as well! Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This one does sound pretty good! Mostly because Julie Kagawa is in it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You know, I haven't read Immortal Rules, I really should before this anthology's release. Thanks for finding this!

    Talk Supe WoW

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm looking forward to both of these, especially The Eternity Cure! I adored the first book and seeing as though Julie Kagawa and I have had a faultless record, I'm sure I'll enjoy the sequel too. Great pick, Mel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Til the world ends sounds amazing and I love that cover. Btw, your Waiting on Wednesday banner is SO adorbs. Love it.

    Thanks for sharing & for stopping by my post :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loved The Immortal Rules, too. It was great. Excellent choice this week. I'll be checking it out, too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVED The Immortal Rules and am looking forward to getting both those book you highlighted! But I hadn't yet read The Eternity Cure summary or anything yet, so thanks for sharing!

    And another thanks for stopping by my WOW this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can't wait for the next book in the Immortal Rules either, I am getting ready to read The Lost Prince, anything that Julie Kagawa writes i will read!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great picks! I still haven't read Immirtal Rules, but it seems great. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I loved the Immortal Rules and must have this book! Fantastic choice! Thanks for sharing! Happy reading :)

    MaryAnn
    Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ohhh cool, I didn't know that the synopsis of the sequel to he Immortal Rules had been released yet! Sounds SO good!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh Mel! I didn't know about a pre-quel to The Immortal Rules, thanks for the info! I also can't wait for the next in the series. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is the first time I've ever heard of this one! How exciting! It looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This looks awesome!
    Thanks so much for sharing i can't wait to read it :-)
    And thanks for stopping by my page!

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  29. I can't wait for more Kanin! <3

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ooh, this looks brilliant! Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ooo I like the sound of this book... I like the cover. I'm also currently reading The Lost Prince and I'm really enjying it. So I'll add this to the TBR List.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    Emma @ Never Judge a Book by its Cover

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great WoW pick. I haven't read The Immortal Rules yet but I need to very soon. =] Thanks for sharing and visiting My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi, there! Thanks so much for commenting on my WOW! And I really like yours! Nothing like some action-packed dystopian fiction to get the adrenaline going!! GREAT pick!! Thanks for contributing to my TBR!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  34. I LOVED the first Blood of Eden book and I can't wait for the second one either! I had no idea there was going to be a little prequel so thanks for sharing that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I hadn't realized she was doing a 0.5 for this series! I'll definitely check it out, as I enjoyed The Immortal Rules. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the cover on this one! I'm so excited for it too. The Immortal Rules was just great.


    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
    Stacking the Shelves #23

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it and I will return the favor as soon as possible. Remember to return to see my reply! :)

Copyright © 2012 The Daily Prophecy
Template and Design by Hopeless Romantics
Toptal (Topal) / CC BY-SA 3.0