Saturday, July 14, 2012 17:32

Award 4: The versatile blogger!



I got this lovely award from Mrs. Mommy Booknerd's book reviews blog! There are a couple of rules:

  1. Create a post for the Versatile Blogger Award.
  2. Add the Versatile Blogger Award.
  3. In the same post, thank the blogger(s) who gave you the award and put a link back to their blogs.
  4. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers the Versatile Blogger Award and inform each nominated blogger by posting a comment on each blog.
  5. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
  6. In the same post, include this set of rules.

7 Random pieces of information.
1. I love high heels.
2. I'm addicted to Goodreads.
3. I recently got my 'P' for my study. That means that I got at least 60 points, so now I will get a certificate (when I tried to translate it on google, I found "A first-year award") I'm looking forward to it; it will be a big happening. Not many people in my study get it in their first year, so I'm very proud!
4. I'm reading Julie Kagawa - The iron king right now and I'm loving it!
5. I bought my new glasses today. I bought one of those 'Nerd glasses', so I'm a real lab geek now! Perhaps I'm going to show him once he is done. I think it really fits me :)
6. Chicken tonight, wraps, rice and noodles are some of my favorite things to eat.
7. I don't eat sauerkraut and onions & I don't drink milk. Disgusting!

I'm not going to nominated so many other blogs, because every blog is 'award free'.. But I will pass it on to Viv: http://vivaciously-vivian.blogspot.nl/


author image

Mel@thedailyprophecy

Mel is a microbiology technician who is obsessed with Disney, fairytale retellings and fantasy. If she's not reading or blogging, she's either busy with gaming, hanging out with family or watching a TV show. She loves summer and bright nail polish. One of her dreams is to travel the world. She has found her Prince Charming and they are together for 7+ years.

5 comments:

  1. Which girl doesn't like high heels <3 and congratulations on your P!!!! and I've just The Iron Daughter, and it's even better than the first ^_^ You'll definitely like it! Nerd glasses are all the rage in Asia, you know XD very fashionable! LOOOL, I loved reading all your facts!

    and thank you for passing it on to me, Mel <33333333 I've got a combination award post, so I'll post that sometime ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viv, you are right. I think every girl loves her high heels ^^ I bought two wedges today, haha. And thanks, I'm so happy with my P! And it's good to hear that The iron Daughter is even better, because I really like it :D And Nerd glasses are a real trend over here at the moment. I love it <3 Normally, I'm not really into 'fashion' but I really like this rage ^^

    And you are welcome! :D I really like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a shame! I love milk.,,especially chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like chocolate milk! Just not regular milk :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome that you got an award :) Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it and I will return the favor as soon as possible. Remember to return to see my reply! :)

Copyright © 2012 The Daily Prophecy
Template and Design by Hopeless Romantics
Toptal (Topal) / CC BY-SA 3.0