Wednesday, June 27, 2012 15:55

WoW 15. Mind Games & My name is Rapunzel.

   
 Hosted by Breaking the Spine.

Mind Games (Mind Games, #1)Title: Mind Games.
Author: Kiersten White.
Pages: 304.
Expected publication: February 19th 2013.
Publisher: HarperTeen
Sort: Part one of Mind Games.
ISBN: 0062135317 (ISBN13: 9780062135315)


In a world where psychics and mind-readers are the ultimate tools in corporate espionage, two teen girls try to save themselves and their future.

My Name is Rapunzel 
Title: My name is Rapunzel.
Author
: KC Hilton.
Expected publication: 2013.
Fairy tales are for children. My name is Rapunzel and I will tell you my story. I will tell you the truth.

YA

(full description to come)

I really like Kiersten White's writing style, so I'm looking forward to read something new from her.
I just found My name is Rapunzel on Goodreads. Everything that has to do with fairytales is on my list, so I can't wait to find out more about this book :)

So, link me up with your pick(s)!
author image

Mel@thedailyprophecy

Mel is a microbiology technician who is obsessed with Disney, fairytale retellings and fantasy. If she's not reading or blogging, she's either busy with gaming, hanging out with family or watching a TV show. She loves summer and bright nail polish. One of her dreams is to travel the world. She has found her Prince Charming and they are together for 7+ years.

19 comments:

  1. Love the cover of My name is Rapunzel! I just wish there was a longer description! Oh well...guess we'll have to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mind Games sounds so awesome, and that cover is asdfghjkl. Not released until next year?! D:

    But I hope you get to read it as soon [or before] it's out, Mel.(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. MIND GAMES has already been on my to-read list ever since its release was announced, but I haven't heard of MY NAME IS RAPUNZEL before. But I really like the premise of it, so I'm definitely adding it to my to-read list right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiersten Whiiiiiiiiite!! The Paranormalcy series may not be the best in the world, but it was SO sweet and adorable and I really like her writing style too! That's the main reason why Mind Games is on my TBR pile, but also because it sounds so cool and I have high hopes that it will live up to it :) Plus, another fairytale re-telling? I'm in!

    Awesome picks for your WOW this week, Mel! The only downside to this is that they both come out next year! *heart breaks* x) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both sound interesting, but I'm a big fan of fairy-tale re-imaginings, so I lean toward Rapunzel. Good picks! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mel!! my sweet <3
    I never heard about my Name is Rapunzel before! I love fairy tales and retellings and stuff! thnx so much for sharing this awesome upcoming release kyaaaa!! <3

    ^.^ XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of those look awesome. Great picks. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=1952

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Kiersten White so I am dying to try her new book! I'm also dying for Endlessly. Rapunzel sounds good! One of my favorite fairytales. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the first I've seen of either book. I love the cover for Mind Games, and the fact that it's written by Kiersten White makes it a must read too.

    Thanks for stopping by,
    @ Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks! I'm really excited for both of these! I especially can't wait for My Name is Rapunzel. I love fairy tales and I also have an obsession with the movie Tangled.

    Thanks for visiting my post!
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  11. Havent heard of that first book but Im sure itll be great because tis K White. :) thanks for sharing Mel x

    Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷFICBOOKREVIEWSƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh these are both awesome picks and I love fairy tale retellins!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooo. These look amazing and I love the covers for them as well. Gorgeous!! And the Rapunzel one especially looks really cool.

    Thanks for sharing & for stopping by :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice picks. My Name is Rapunzel sounds awesome. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful titles. I love a good fairytale too. I'm adding both of these goodies to my reading list. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooooooh these sound super good!! Great picks! They're both on my TBR list now!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both of those sounds really good, but I am really liking the Rapunzel one. Great picks! Thanks for stopping by my WoW.

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  18. Eeep! I had not heard of My Name is Rapunzel. Totally excited about it now.
    Thanks for stopping by my wow:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it and I will return the favor as soon as possible. Remember to return to see my reply! :)

Copyright © 2012 The Daily Prophecy
Template and Design by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0