Award: Kreativ Blogger.

I received this award from the lovely Kari Po-Ku Reads. Thanks! Go on and check this blog! :D  This award comes with its own set of rules, which are thus:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Answer the ten questions below.
3. Share ten random facts/thoughts about yourself.
4. Nominate seven worthy blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award.


The 10 Questions:

1. What is your favorite song/singer?
I don't really have one, but I do like Adele and Coldplay a lot.

2. What's your favorite dessert?
I love anything with chocolate! But my favorite ice cream as dessert is  Ben & Jerry Cookie dough. I love to eat raw chunck of dough <3  That's the main reason why I can't bake cookies with my sister, because I end up eating half of the dough :p

 3. What ticks you off?
When someone acts like I am some kind of moron. Like my mother. When I have an opionin, she often says things like: "Just wait until you are older." And then I'm like: I'M 21, good lord. If I have an opinion, it's because I THINK about it.

4. When you're upset what do you do?
I end up in my room, on my bed with a lot of pillows around me, reading and listening to loud music. Or I eat a lot of chocolate, until I feel like I could burst. I prefer the first one, haha.

5. Which is/was your favorite pet?
I don't have any pets, but I would like to have a cat!

6. Which do you prefer black or white?
Black.

7. What is your biggest fear?
I have a lot of fears, but one fear is that I will regret anything when I'm old. That's why I try to take every opportunity and do everything I can. I don't want to think 'I wish I had done this and that..' when I'm old. Now I'm young and I want to do as many things as I can :D

8. What is your attitude mostly?
I'm happy. I laugh all the time. I make fun all the time. I'm almost never moody and when I am, you better go out of my sight :p And I'm insecure all the time and shy towards new people.

9. What is perfection?
Seeing beyond imperfections and accept them for what they are.

10. What is you guilty pleasure?
Playing stupid games on my mobile phone, like Coin dozer, Wordfeud, Draw something and Mega jump. Especially coin dozer, haha. There is no point in this game, but I like to drop the coins and win the prizes.

Top 10 Random Facts:
1. I hate driving a car.
2. Blue is my favorite color.
3. I'm reading Julie Kagawa - The immortal rules and the moment and I'm falling all over again in love with vampires.
4. The last movie I've watched was the new Sherlock Holmes (the one with Jude Law was Watson) and I loved it! Even more than the first one. The humor in these movies <3
5. I'm addicted to 'New Girls' (television show) and  I'm sad that season 1 is done.
6. I have a younger sister. She turned 18 this year :D
7. I love wearing oversized shirts. I feel really sexy in them, how strange that might be :') and I like the flowy feeling around my body.
8. When I'm nerveous, my bad habit is biting my nails.. So I always wear nailpolish. That's the only thing that keeps me from doing it - most of the time.
9. I HATE HATE HATE to stand in front of a crowd. That's why I'm really bad at giving presentations.
10. My favourite computer game at the moment is Harry Potter lego :D I have both games and they are SO funny! You can play them alone or with someone else and I am lucky that my boyfriend likes them as much as I do.

I hope you enjoyed it! I certainly did :D

4 comments

  1. I also bite my nails when I'm nervous. Haha! You're welcome, you really deserved this award. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Sherlock Holmes movies! they really do have some awesome humor, and I was super excited to see Stephen Fry in the second one, since he's worked with Jude Law before (the movie Wilde...also amazing).

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveee Coldplay and Adele.

    And I hear you on driving. Not a fan LOL.

    Ben & Jerry Cookie dough --> Oohhh. Can you believe I have not tasted it. Must remedy that :D

    Fun interview!

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Edward, again, thank you! I like awards :D
    @Shooting Stars Mag, me too! I can't wait for the next movie.
    @Jennifer, GO AND EAT IT, haha. Cookie dough is SO delicious! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it and I will return the favor as soon as possible.