This is hosted by The broke and the bookish.
Top ten books to read in one day.
1. Tracy Lynn – Snow. A modern retelling of Snow white. I will be posting a review of this one :) I loved it! It’s funny.
2. Carrie Ryan – The forest of hand and teeth. My first zombie book ever and it really made an impression on me. I have a small review on this one, but I will post a larger review, because I want everybody to know this one.
3. Steve Mosby – The 50/50 killer. This was such a good thriller. Few horrible details, but I love his writing. His other three books are also very good, but I especially love this one.
4. J.K Rowling – Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix. I never read this book in one day, because it’s much too thick, but it’s my favorite one of Harry Potter :)
5. Neil Gaiman – Stardust. Thin and cute <3
6. Cameron Dokey – Beauty sleep. This author was such a great discovery for me at the end of last year! Her fairytales retellings are magnificent. They really capture the fairytale feeling. This was my first book of her and I really liked it.
7. Zoë Marriott – The swan kingdom. Also a retelling. The characters in this book are very believable and I loved the twist in this one.
8. Juliet Marillier – Heart’s blood. Retelling of Beauty and the beast. One of my favorite books :) This story is wonderful! Details, characters, the magical feeling, everything fits.
9. Christoph Marzi – Lycidas. You must like his writingstyle. You hate it or you love it and I belong to the last. It’s about another magical world under London. A bit Harry Potter-ish. Unfortunately, there is no English translation (as far as I could see.)
10. Katherine Neville – The eight. A book about chess. I never expected to like it so much, but it was really good!
So, what’s your choice this time?