Friday, April 27, 2012 16:55

Award 2.


Two days ago I received my second award! I got this one from Reviewing what I'm reading. I've no idea what this award means, haha, but I'm still going to post it, since I have a little thing I must do. I must tell 7 random things about myself and I thought it should be fun for you guys :)

1. I have a boyfriend for almost 3.5 years now. We met on school. He is my first boyfriend ever and I believe he will be the last one. He makes me very happy :)

2. I have no confidence at all and I'm really shy. When I meet new people, I won't say a word until I get to know them better. Sometimes, people think I'm too arrogant to talk, but I just don't know how to act. I'm also terrible in talking in front of a crowd. That's a real horror for me.

3. I'm afraid for ladybugs. I know, I know.. But I hate the sound they make when they fly.

4. I love watching movies & television shows and playing games.

5. I love jewels. The stranger, the better. I like long necklaces and double loop rings.


6. So, I want to tell you some things about my school. I don't know if you would call my study like this, but I can't find the right translation.. I believe it would be Biology and medical laboratory research. I'm loving it! We started our fourth period today and we are going to study cells and human/animal tissue under the microscope. And we are going to talk about gen technology :) So far, I have collected all the points! I'm doing really well.

7. I have several notebooks scattered around my room. I write down everything about books. I have a list with books I really want to buy, with books I'm waiting for, I write down all the quotes I love etc. I'm a real list addict :p I sometimes even make a list about stuff I still need to do, even if it's just something like: polish my nails. Oh yeah, that's also an addiction! I believe I have all the colors of the rainbow, haha.

8. I hate uneven numbers, so I just add this one to the list. I'm a HUGE, huge fan of Disney. Like you already know, I love fairytales and retellings. Beauty and the beast is my favorite. I can watch that movie 24 hours a day. Belle is such an amazing character.

b0e567371347d0115468a06
author image

Mel@thedailyprophecy

Mel is a microbiology technician who is obsessed with Disney, fairytale retellings and fantasy. If she's not reading or blogging, she's either busy with gaming, hanging out with family or watching a TV show. She loves summer and bright nail polish. One of her dreams is to travel the world. She has found her Prince Charming and they are together for 7+ years.

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think a lot of book loves do such things :p

      Delete
  2. Oh. My goodness. Ladybugs terrify me too! Every year, where I'm from, we have "lady bug season" and they are EVERYWHERE!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally! Someone else :D I always have an invasion in my room in the summer.. So I know how you feel.

      Delete
  3. This was really fun to read. What you said about your relationship with your boyfriend was sweet. I your ring!!! So cute. I totally want one. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap! There's a lot that we have in common. Except for the boyfriend bit and the ladybug bit, it sounds like we could be twins! lol. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my review :)

    ~ Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, that's cool :D always fun to meet people who have similar things!

      Delete
  5. Awww, congratulations on getting this reward, Mel! All of these seven things about you were incredibly sweet :) I'm terrified of ladybugs too (I actually have a phobia of all bugs in general, but lady bugs and butterflies are definitely included in there!), and The Vampire Diaries has to be my favourite show of all time! (TEAM DELENA FOREVER! <3) Plus, I'm a huge fan of Disney and all fairytales in general too! Have you read Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross yet? That's honestly my favourite book AND fairytale re-telling of the entire year -- I think you'd love it too! :)

    Thanks for sharing this, Mel! <3 It's always nice to learn more about fellow blogger ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! You are so sweet ^^

    People always laugh when I say that they terrify me, so I'm glad that I'm not the only one :p
    And yeah, team Damon!
    Cool that you are like Disney and fairytales too :D I have read Kill me Softly, but I didn't really like Mira.. I loved the way she used the fairytales though :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ladybugs: ick.

    I hate ALL insects. Creepy. Even butterflies. Everyone's like 'aw! So pretty!', and I'm like 'have you SEEN what's inbetween those wings?' *creepy*

    Ladybugs are probably my favorite bug, if I had to have one, but creepy. So, so creepy.

    Awww, and you and your boyfriend! 3.5 years? That's something special :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it and I will return the favor as soon as possible. Remember to return to see my reply! :)

Copyright © 2012 The Daily Prophecy
Template and Design by Hopeless Romantics
Toptal (Topal) / CC BY-SA 3.0