In my mailbox (1)

Okay, so normally, I would to the top 10 Tuesday. Unfortunately, I don't understand the theme of this week.. Playing hooky with. I tried to translate it on the internet, but they don't know the word 'hooky'. I believe it means that you only read that book without doing anything else? But I'm not sure, so, I'm going to skip the Top 10 tuesday. I'm almost done in Scarlet, so keep watching my blog for that review!

This is hosted by The story Siren.

Today, I would like to share you my IMM! Because I got my first book to review and I'm so thrilled about it!
Kill Me SoftlySarah Cross - Kill me softly.

Mira has never known her parents or much about her secrecy shrouded past. When she runs away to Beau Rivage, the town of her birth, on the cusp of her sixteenth birthday, she's hoping to find her parents' graves and not much more. But she's stumbled into -- or been drawn to -- the place where the Märchen, the marked, play out or try to resist their roles. Here, Grimm fairytales come to life, curses and gifts are awakened, and Mira is destined to meet her fate, whatever it is.


It was sent to me by the publisher: Egmont USA on NetGalley. This book will be published on april 10th. 171 pages and ISBN: 9781606843239.

Can't wait to get started! First Scarlet and then I'm going to dive right into this one.

What is your IMM this week?

Mel.

7 comments

  1. Lovely cover. Sounds good. Thanks for visiting my blog! "Playing Hooky" means pretending you are sick so you can stay home from work/school and do something fun (like reading!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks for explaining! I think it's an English expression, because I've never herad of it :)

      Delete
  2. This book looks so good... I usually love Egmont titles! :)

    Also, love the owls! So cute.

    Thanks for stopping by The Hiding Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh, I'm wanting Kill Me Softly so badly..it looks so good!

    Can't wait to see your thoughts on it!

    Thanks for stopping by LIO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read this one, sounds very good!!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that sounds like a great book. I have to put it on my TBR list. Thanks for stopping by my IMM!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it and I will return the favor as soon as possible.