Thursday, March 08, 2012 13:24

Award 1.

I am so pleased to announce that I have my first award!


Thank you so much Book Whales for giving me this award! I'm so excited about it :D

Here are the rules for this award:
1. link back to the person that sent the award.
2. Follow the person that sent the award to you.
3. Pass along to 15 Lovely blogs.

I don't know 15 blogs, so I just choose my favorite ones for you!


Go check these out! :)

author image

Mel@thedailyprophecy

Mel is a microbiology technician who is obsessed with Disney, fairytale retellings and fantasy. If she's not reading or blogging, she's either busy with gaming, hanging out with family or watching a TV show. She loves summer and bright nail polish. One of her dreams is to travel the world. She has found her Prince Charming and they are together for 7+ years.

6 comments:

  1. Aww! Congratulations, Mel! And thank you for passing it on to me too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Your blogs deserve the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Mel! That was very nice of you to think of me! Congratulations on receiving the award! I'm now following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so welcome :D This blog is so cute!! :D You deserve the award. Happy Blogging -TheUnseelieNerd

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I really appreciate it and I will return the favor as soon as possible. Remember to return to see my reply! :)

Copyright © 2012 The Daily Prophecy
Template and Design by Hopeless Romantics
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0